• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bundy Hill, Michigan. 11/4/17

Re: Rocks and Valleys, Michigan. 11/4/17

^
No way, last time I went to Badlands I got hung up on a rock, almost flopped, and killed an alternator. Other guys almost got brained by a runaway propane stove, set a fire extinguisher off inside, cut a sidewall, and oh yea killed an alternator. Well OK, if everybody promises not to pick up any lost trail flags I might think about it....

Who am I kidding? I am in, had a blast last time I was there. Just don't pick up any cursed flags please.

Rocks and Valleys, Michigan. 11/4/17

Lol
Or bundy?

I’ve never been there

mac ‘still making it a weekend trip’ gyvr

Re: Rocks and Valleys, Michigan. 11/4/17

I am down for either. Bundy nothing like Badlands. It is close to me though. For you, I believe it is all primitive camping(no electric). I am in either way, let me know where.

Rocks and Valleys, Michigan. 11/4/17

Ben found a campground a mile away with electricity.

Somerset beach campground is the name of it

If we do bundy Dan has to come...

mac ‘closer’ gyvr

Last edited:
Done

I’ll be to the campground by supper time. Prolly just bringing Madeline.

mac ‘who’s calling the campground?’ gyvr

A few weeks ago, a local guy stopped by my place with a newer grand. He had just bought it with a Zone Offroad lift(4" or 5") and 32 inch tires. He had bad DW and wanted to ask me for advice. I gave normal answers. He than invited me to go with him to the local "gravel pit". I explained that 1) it was illegal, and 2) was kinda just for posers. I explained about offroad parks and told him next time I was going to Bundy I would let him know. The lift seemed to have been done right, the tires are mild ATs, and it is open/open. I didn't check for tow points.

Any objections to inviting him to come with me?

Have him come out and see the proper way to wheel.

Tried calling the campground 3 times today with no answer. Gonna send them an email tonight and try calling again tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Perfect time for him to come wheeling.

mac ‘gonna invite some Fort Wayne peeps’ gyvr

Well just got off phone with campground. I am gonna look for another campground to go to. They didn't allow alcohol and im pretty sure our group will enjoy an adult beverage after wheeling.

Sure he wasn't talking about Bundy?

No. We have a lame old pit where they take the "big trucks" to get dirt on em. I could drive it with a 2 wheel drive, but the atv crowd likes it. The big monster diesel guys think it is wheeling too. Either way it is Illegal

New campground is Moscow maples rv Park

Ben has the info.

mac ‘moder country’ gyvr

Here is where we are camping at.

Moscow Maples RV Park
8291 East Chicago Rd.
Moscow, MI 49257
(Off U.S. Route 12)

Right now i have about 6-8 sites reserved. If you are planning on coming please post up here or on the facebook event page and let me know that way if i need to add more sites i can. The park is about 10 miles away from Bundy Hill.

Back