• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Build...

you better build some better re-enforcement to the uniframe if you're gonna winch, those 3 bolts wont help out much. you should have built some steering box plates as well. not bad though. looks tough.

selarep said:
you better build some better re-enforcement to the uniframe if you're gonna winch, those 3 bolts wont help out much. you should have built some steering box plates as well. not bad though. looks tough.

Rickey,

he said higher up in the thread that he made the mounting plates longer...

Very nice bumper. Good luck on your deployment and thank you for serving.

XJ_ranger said:
Rickey,

he said higher up in the thread that he made the mounting plates longer...

Yeah i did, im not as happy with the extensions as i could be though. To be honest all the friendly :NAXJA: advice has made me sit and think...ehhh reconsider them. Ill look into the steering box idea. Once again... thanks guys!

Josh

really nice job man, I'm planning on building a ver very similar bumper when I get the lift and tires on (and the time and materials). I'll keep a lot of what you've done for a reference.

Back