• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bullbar build up

joshjeep said:
easly 150 -170 lbs,big sharp teeth on them, there middle toe on there hind legs can get 4 inchs long ,did you know that the smaller ones called wallabys,you can actually skin alive and let them go it will regrow twice as thick as it was before.kind of like prunning a shrub.

is this common practice? like to get the skin? they dont mind you doing this?

seems kinda insane that they'd go along with it.

i'd like to order one wallaby coat please.

ECKSJAY said:
Arguably the best ever made, actually. ;)

no doubt about it. best electric winch to ever be produced. I've put a 6ph motor on it and breathers with upgraded solinoid pack. I can winch up a hill, crack a beer drink it, then have another while someone with a low mount winch will be slowly chugging away.

ok been busy but the redesign is done.
Now all I have to do is put a RE 4.5 lift in,fit my bushwackers, fit my D44 regear.
Bar now sits about 1/2" away from the aircon condenser and is set in to the grill so minor chopping was needed.
IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6052.jpg

and just for fun i put some 33 TSL's on with no lift to see what it would look liike
IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

looks sweet dude... those kangaroos wont know what hit them.

on a side note... whats with the headlight covers? i kinda like that look. were did you get them. did u make em?

updated pic with small lift and better tires

xj2.jpg

I was skeptical at first but you really tied everything together nicely. Good Job! It looks much better with the tires. I agree with the previous poster that you should repaint the winch.

Also, post more pics or a link to an existing writeup on your snorkle. There are a number of hideous DIY snorkles in the mod tech section. Yours looks like a pretty clean example.

WOW! It looks awesome now your jeep hit its growth spurt. I think your ready to smash something!!!

Back