• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built XJ for sale --- SoCal

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Drivetrain:

4.0L EFI
AW4 automatic
NP 231 with Advanced Adapters HD sye/ 32 spline output and HD yokes
Six States HD 1310 rear CV driveshaft
D30 High-Pinion front axle, 4.56 gears, Detroit EZ-locker
D35 non C-clip rear axle, 4.56 gears, Super35 kit w/Full case Detroit Locker, hi-clearence shock mounts

Front Suspension:

Rubicon Express 4.5" coil springs with 1.75" coil spacers
Upper and Lower Rubicon Express control arms
Rubicon Express Track-Bar with heim joint at the frame mount
Rubicon Express quick disconects
DT 3000 shocks

Rear Suspension:

3" Rubicon Express add-a-leafs
1" Rubicon Express block
Custom shock cross-member for long travel shocks

Armor:

Full exo cage, tied into a tri-angulated partial internal cage built by JP Fabrication
AJ's Off-Road Armor rock rails
Warn Diff. covers front and rear
Skid Row motor/trans skid plate
Skid Row gas tank skid plate
Custom hi-clearence bumpers front and rear built by RawBrown. Front has tow hook mounts, light mounts, and is built to hold a low profile winch for good air flow and a very steep approch angle. The rear bumper has a storage area for tow straps and chain, tow hitch. We cut and folded the rear 1/4 pannels to gain 10"+ of clearance in the rear and built the bumper underneth it. It came out so clean that it looks factory original.

Tires and wheels:
(4) 33x10.50-15 BFG KM Mud Terrains- 65% or more tread life left
(1) 33x10.50-15 BFG KO All-Terrain- 65% tread, this is the spare
(5) 15x8 Canyon Wheels with 5.25" backspacing

Other things like are:

new steel braided brake lines, the ones from RubiconExpress were absolute JUNK

Con-Ferr roof rack

Big-Daddy's Off-Road HD Tie-Rod, all new tie-rod ends and brand new drag-link. plus the steering was recently aligined.

The bad:
drivers side rear door is dented, not a door ding. This door was layed againsed a rock. It CAN be pushed out and all that would be left would be a few scratches. The door opened after it was crushed, but when I got home it dident want to anymore. I havent messed with it because I dont use the rear doors and I think the dent looks kinda cool...hahaha.

passenger side brake light is busted, this happened when I first got it and it had the factory bumper. I backed into a rock and the plastic bumper moved up and broke the light.

It just found out it needs a radiator over flow bottle, its only $30 so no big issue.

If you want a really quite truck, this is not the one. I crushed the muffler on my last run so I cut it off this passed weekend. Its really not that loud, I can still hear my radio and talk (not yell) to whoever is sitting in the truck next to me.

I think thats about it...

I use this truck as a daily driver, Im almost religious when it comes to maintance. I'll let you pop the hood on ALL of my vechicals and they will hall have fresh oil, filters, and spark plugs. The truck runs real strong, and has lots of tourque. You will have no problem pulling 80mph down the highway as the truck will cruise that speed and feel very stable. One thing I really push on is building a truck correctly. I hate seeing Jeeps that are all duct taped and Zip tied together. Things are either done right or not done at all. I have yet to have any problems with this XJ, the trans shifts nice and smooth, the motor idle's perfect at all altitudes. To make it simple, this truck can be a good daily driver, and on the weekends it can be one of the most agrresive trail rigs.

I pulled out a bunch of old recipts from after market parts I have bought, that alone was about $5,500. I originaly paid $2500 for my XJ, so I have a total of about $8000 into it.

I'll let it go for $5500 OBO.

[email protected]

Nah, Im selling it because I already have an other Jeep and just to many projects going on. I need to finish my YJ and have only one insurance payment per month.

how many miles? Do the rear doors open all the way? As in clear the cage? Factory Options?

191k, it has ALL the factory options. The rear doors do not clear the cage, however it is enough for a person to get in and out.

I was just "bumping" the post to the top of the page ;)

Got your e-mail BTW.

SOLD....and the lucky buyer is JTSpencer! jezzz....its only been about an hour and Im already missing my XJ....lol Have fun with it JT, its a hell of a truck and will perform like you woulent belive. Keep in touch.

Brandon

Back