• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Waggy 44

IdahoEagle

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Waggy 44 with high steer, 2 new balljoints, new 3/4 ton steering, new rotors, wheel bearings, ceramic pads and reman upgraded calipers. It has manual hubs on it.
I have it under my car spring over right now but I'm wanting to lower it about 3"... I have another Waggy 44 that I'll use in spring under form with Rancho Waggy lift springs. I have about $1,000 into the one I have for sale.
All it needs is regeared and driver's side balljoints installed. I'll take care of the joints if I get a solid, reasonable offer on it... I can have it regeared locally for a decent price as well. I'm also willing to deliver as far away as the SLC area for the cost of fuel...
Feel free to call or text me at (208)995-3818. Thanks.
By the way, the car in question is an 81 AMC Eagle SX/4 that I solid axled, through in an AMC 360 and 727 with a NP208 and it sits on 33" Cooper STTs...

I haven't figured out how to post pics on this forum from my phone yet... And I don't have a computer... Text me and I can send you some...

What badger said, or if you use tapatalk you can post them straight from your phone.

Here's some pics....
AD079C9A-CA7B-4459-84FA-DC4B0BD3B9CF-3588-000005CB2DF6DE4C.jpg

A0AFEEDA-7B79-4AB0-A885-F5BB12F67CBF-3588-000005CB3E1FEE2F.jpg

I've decided to see if there is any interest in the car as well... I built it and did everything imaginable to it. A lot of new parts and everything is an upgrade in one way or another... Call or text me with an.offer or questions. Thank you for looking...

I'm planning on doing some suspension and steering work to the Eagle involving lowering it around 3" in the next 2 weeks or so. I'm going to use a pretty much stock Waggy 44 in it at that point. I won't be able to use the high steer setup at all.
Is anyone interested in the 44 it has now? There are a ton of new parts including rotors, ceramic pads, calipers, wheel bearings, 3/4 ton tie rod ends, heavy wall D.O.M. tubing for draglink and tierod, passenger side balljoints, passenger side high steer arm and flat top knuckle and hardware. It only has 3.31 gears in it but I can get it regeared locally for a decent price if you're interested. It does have a set of Warn manual hubs on it as well...
Make me an offer on it. I need to sell it to finance new front springs and a few other miscellaneous pieces I need to lower it. I won't have any need for this 44 after I do the swap and don't want to trip over it... The worst I could do is say no... Try me... Call or text me at (208)995-3818, thanks...

Back