• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Grand Cherokee - 35s, Claytons, ARB, Locked, $4750OBO - Will Part Out

Raacerx

NAXJA Forum User
'94 Grand Cherokee Laredo. I6 engine and 249 transfer case. 165,xxx miles. Engine runs real strong, many many new parts. No Leaks!!! Just passed CA Smog, good for the next 2 years. Drives very well and straight with Long Arms. Clean title. I drove it from Wisconsin out here to California with a friend.

Engine/Interior:
165k I6, runs real real strong
Complete new sensors (TPS, etc etc)
New throttle body, Rustys Air tube intake upgrade, throttle body spacer
New radiator, new waterpump, new piping, etc
50 series FLowmaster w/ Carsound cat, new exhaust piping
ARB switches professionally installed
Interior is good condition, front seats especially immaculate.
Newer Infinity Gold stereo with CD player, sounds great

The Good Stuff:
35"x12.5" MT/Rs with 15x8 aluminum rims (40% tread?) Brand New Spare!
Claytons 5-link Long Arms (new paintjob)
Iron D44 with 4.56 gears and true Detroit Locker
D30 with u-jointed shafts and ARB air locker, 4.56 gears
ARB Compressor (I might need this)
Rubicon Express 4.5" springs + 1.5" BB
Rubicon Express tierod with V8 draglink
Rubicon Express front and rear adjustable trackbars and trackbar bracket
JKS Disconnects
JKS Bar Pin Elim and Shock post conversion
Doestch Tech and Rancho 29" long, 12" travel shocks
Front, transfer case and gas tank skidguards
Tomken rear steel bumper with swing out tire carrier
ARB front bumper
Metal City Rocker protection
249 transfer case w/ good VC
U-jointed driveshafts
Rusty's Intake upgrade

The Bad:
-Has some body damage and rust. Major rust spots include the bottom of the hatch and 2 door panel spots.
-Tranny shifts hard, but also has a shift kit. Im thinking of opening it up and cleaning the valve body assembly, but it still shifts and has time left on it.
-Passenger side window does not roll down from the driveside
-Driveside lock doesnt' automatically lock when you use key FOB.
-Claytons bushings should be replaced somewhat soon

OK. Prefer to sell as a whole, but I actually am willing to part it out. I'll post a reply to this with prices for the stuff. All together, Im asking $4750 OR BEST OFFER. Im not firm on the price, but Ive already had some interest. I have more pics, let me know if your want them. I can try to take specific pics too (but having trouble uploading new pics). I would also consider delivering it somewhere for a fee. Please feel free to call me anytime at 510-599-0558 (ask for Max), because I'd like this out of the driveway ASAP.

I would also sell the vehicle with maybe half the stuff (like stock axles, no armor, etc etc).

I WILL ONLY PART OUT IF I CANNOT SELL THE FULL VEHICLE

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Nice looking Jeep Max. I have a built 91' xj already and a dd 98' gc. My grand cherokee just blew it's trans so I need to get this fixed. I would be interested if you part it out. I would be interested in the axles and long arms, susp etc. for a decent price. I know you have lots of $$$ into this rig, so see if you can sell it together 1st. You don't see too many grand cherokees built like this! Why are you selling it? Are you from Rohnert Park? I knew a guy a few months ago selling a gc like yours on ebay and I couldn't quite come out to see it. Try sticking this ad in the Sierra Chapter for the locals.
Troy

steinjeep said:
Nice looking Jeep Max. I have a built 91' xj already and a dd 98' gc. My grand cherokee just blew it's trans so I need to get this fixed. I would be interested if you part it out. I would be interested in the axles and long arms, susp etc. for a decent price. I know you have lots of $$$ into this rig, so see if you can sell it together 1st. You don't see too many grand cherokees built like this! Why are you selling it? Are you from Rohnert Park? I knew a guy a few months ago selling a gc like yours on ebay and I couldn't quite come out to see it. Try sticking this ad in the Sierra Chapter for the locals.
Troy

Troy. The guy who owned it did live in Rohnert Park. If this is the same person, then hes originally from Berkeley. He bought the Jeep in Wisconsin, and we both drove it back out here to California. That was about a year ago. Guess hes been having issues with it and didnt get into how to fix all the stuff and was losing money. My good friend is buying the rest of the jeep (Im keeping a couple things), so doesnt look like I'll part out. If I had the time, I would have prefered to part it because I could have made money, but Im not losing any money so I guess I cant complain.

Raacerx said:
Troy. The guy who owned it did live in Rohnert Park. If this is the same person, then hes originally from Berkeley. He bought the Jeep in Wisconsin, and we both drove it back out here to California. That was about a year ago. Guess hes been having issues with it and didnt get into how to fix all the stuff and was losing money. My good friend is buying the rest of the jeep (Im keeping a couple things), so doesnt look like I'll part out. If I had the time, I would have prefered to part it because I could have made money, but Im not losing any money so I guess I cant complain.

So the Jeep is being parted out and people have dibs on stuff?

Back