• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built '99 low mileage XJ

Poofengle

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my jeep because I just don't have the time for it anymore. For the second summer in a row I'll be out of the state working (no wheeling possible), and during the winter months I'm at the Colorado School of Mines. Between the two of them I only get out wheeling a small handful of times a year so as of now the jeep just isn't worth it to keep around.

It's got a little less than 65k miles (yes, only 65 thousand), 35" tires, winch, ARB, caged and armored, etc. (It's all listed in the craigslist post). I'm asking $9900 for it. If you're interested send me an email through craigslist or call at 303-971-0663.

Thanks for looking!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2373378844.html

DSC00576.jpg

It's a custom rack with about the same dimensions as the roof of the car. It's bolted onto the top of the cage so it's removable(ish) and it has mounts for the lights, hi-lift, and shovel.

Back