• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build Fail

jdogg4

NAXJA Forum User
So when I built the bumper the bull bar part of it was a bit of an after thought. I had the material laying around and I thought why not. Well a week or so ago I took a rock to the turn signal and ordered a replacement form ROCKAUTO.
Well I didn't leave room for a screw driver to get the light bezel off but after rigging up a socket and screw driver head I got it off. Then I left even less room for the screw that holds the turn signal on. SO now I have to take the bumper all the way off just to get to the turn signal to replace it. Not that it's a very difficult its just aggravating for the most part. than again its a 2001 and this is the first time I've needed to deal with this so not too bad of a run I guess.

I have a low profile ratcheting offset screwdriver. You only need about .75" clearance.

I have one of those as well and need about .5" that doesn't account for how far Id have to back out the screw holding it in.

I did at this point it still works its a two light setup so it just has the fast flash at this point. Saturday I'm dropping the bumper to change out the light.

Back