• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build 87 YJ crawler/road driver

joebear

NAXJA Forum User
1987 YJ, chevy 350 TBI, 700r4 automatic, atlas II transfer case 5.0 w/ HD outputs shafts, Front dana 60 Kingpin axle, rear dana 60 axle w/ disc brakes, w/ 4.88 gears and detroit lockers in both front and rear, (front axle has one chromoly shaft in it) PSC hydro assist steering, brand new aluminum radiator with electric fan, transmission cooler w/ fan, ( 5) 40X13.50R17Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar, with less than 100 miles and 5 trail rides on them, mounted on Procomps flat balck alloy wheels(series 7033), 9,000lb mile marker winch with contols wired inside, and rear mount and wiring for a rear winch set-up. 2 Corbeau Baja SS Racing Seat w/ harnesses, also have rear tumble seat and a giant storage box for the back. 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell, custom roll cage, tube fenders, heavy duty bumpers and rock sliders, full skid plate, stainless steel braided gas lines, Has full top, bikini top, windjammer, and a full water proof cover for those sudden rain storms, there is a lot of other little things. Jeep is street legal and rides well on the road. . I'm asking $16,000 OBO,, very capable rig, ready to go hit anything you put in front of it. will trade for a 4 door jeep wrangler jwilli[EMAIL="jwilli73@gmail"]73@gmail.com[/EMAIL] I will deliver with in reason or meet half way, money talks so make an offer

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/3503677653.html

Might be his first post but Joe is a good guy and the Jeep is built right. Good luck with the sale.

1987 YJ, chevy 350 TBI, 700r4 automatic, atlas II transfer case 5.0 w/ HD outputs shafts, Front dana 60 Kingpin axle, rear dana 60 axle w/ disc brakes, w/ 4.88 gears and detroit lockers in both front and rear, (front axle has one chromoly shaft in it) PSC hydro assist steering, brand new aluminum radiator with electric fan, transmission cooler w/ fan, ( 5) 40X13.50R17Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar, with less than 100 miles and 5 trail rides on them, mounted on Procomps flat balck alloy wheels(series 7033), 9,000lb mile marker winch with contols wired inside, and rear mount and wiring for a rear winch set-up. 2 Corbeau Baja SS Racing Seat w/ harnesses, also have rear tumble seat and a giant storage box for the back. 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell, custom roll cage, tube fenders, heavy duty bumpers and rock sliders, full skid plate, stainless steel braided gas lines, Has full top, bikini top, windjammer, and a full water proof cover for those sudden rain storms, there is a lot of other little things. Jeep is street legal and rides well on the road. . I'm asking $16,000 OBO,, very capable rig, ready to go hit anything you put in front of it. will trade for a 4 door jeep wrangler jwilli[EMAIL="jwilli73@gmail"]73@gmail.com[/EMAIL] I will deliver with in reason or meet half way, money talks so make an offer

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/3503677653.html

I've seen this Jeep in person. Very very Nice. Tons of great parts!
Super nice Guy to deal with. Best of luck on the sale Joe!

Back