• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Budget lighting upgrades?

Prices are in the link & vary with customization.
Base is 55 bucks to your door. They go up from there. Add 4 bucks if paypal.
Yeah Not cheap the reason for that though they are not cheap.
Includes tech support help & life time parts replacement.

You can PM me or email me for any question you may have I have custom built over 400 of these in many different scenarios. Quality will kill the Chinese ones hands down. It's because of the Chinese ones frying on me 3 times I developed & are building these.:gonnablow Get all your lights set up in one integral system. The crimped connectors eventually fail on the Chinese ones they are all weakly crimped & the connectors then fail. Mine didn't last a year. Outcomes may vary depending on use. (0% of my connections are soldered & the crimp ones are complete with a dual High pressure crimping tool. Side by side comparison the Chinese are cheap because they are cheap.

s/e/r/e/h/i/l/l/@/a/o/l/./com

:explosion:patriot:

Thanks SJ

Last edited:
A little upgrade I just wired up--put a diode in the opposite headlight socket from the subharness. Low setting will still only activate the low beam circuit, but brights will activate high and low beams together.

Headlight_Diode.sized.jpg

I can 't edit 99% of mine are soldered. If there are any crimps theey are on quality types with a high pressure mechanical dual crimp method.

A little upgrade I just wired up--put a diode in the opposite headlight socket from the subharness. Low setting will still only activate the low beam circuit, but brights will activate high and low beams together.

Headlight_Diode.sized.jpg

I like that idea. I bet the lights get pretty hot though. What lights / housing are you running?

Back