• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bud Light.... LIME?

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
coming_soon3.jpg

Another bitch beer....

The other shit they came out with, in the tall cans, with lime and salf... its a nasty ghetto swill worthy of only the finest in trailer trash beach resorts.

Never drank Bud, let alone Lite. I know a few people that drink Lime n Lager though, just a normal bottle of Lager with a small shot of lime cordial. I've had that, and its is pretty tasty, as girly as it may seem.

Besides, hot summer day, sun beatin down, wrenching need doin... cold beer is cold beer.

GrimmJeeper said:
its no worse than budweiser's beer/clamato blend, the hangover beer lol

:puke:

Thats the stuff , i fotgot the name

^^ that shit is repulsive :nono: tomatos and clams... wtf??

xEleventy Billion...clamato is just nasty...

but a little bit 'o orange in a blue moon (or any other wheat beer) is tasty...

Guinness is still my favorite though. I like to chew my beer.

Mtb Jak said:
^^ that shit is repulsive :nono: tomatos and clams... wtf??
I like beer and clams I just want the clams attached to nice sets of legs...

ZacSquatch said:
The other shit they came out with, in the tall cans, with lime and salf... its a nasty ghetto swill worthy of only the finest in trailer trash beach resorts.

Using salt/lime with beer has been a favorite for over 30 years...

but not here...

It's popular south of the non-existent fence.

tecatetin.jpg

So I think that this is just a marketing campaign to those who have slipped north of the non-existent fence.
Don't believe me?
Look at the bud ad again. it says "MAY" 2008.
think cinco de Mayo! - a very popular holiday in a certain culture.

Last edited:
I'd consider it a "response" to the Miller Chill. Chill would not be my pick of choice though I consider it better than Corona. Like was stated above, on a hot day, cold beer is cold beer (depending on how thirsty you are of course:cheers: )

i am in college i drink whatever i can get my hands on :) - i actually like miller chill and corona with lime but i think these premade beers with lime are too syrupy - i like more crisp than sweet therefore adding a lime to corona, etc is prefered

I can't stand the chill or corona, I think the only thing worth adding fruit too is a HoeGarden... And even then its alone when nobodys looking.

RTicUL8 said:
Using salt/lime with beer has been a favorite for over 30 years...

but not here...

It's popular south of the non-existent fence.

tecatetin.jpg

So I think that this is just a marketing campaign to those who have slipped north of the non-existent fence.
Don't believe me?
Look at the bud ad again. it says "MAY" 2008.
think cinco de Mayo! - a very popular holiday in a certain culture.

This i can believe.

I'm happy with my liter cans of Fosters. If I want variety I go grab something from my Yuengling stash, the stores up here let you 'mix and match' six packs in a case. Their ale is actually pretty good, not too chewy...

Back