• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BS or not?

red91inWA said:
for a pot smoker I figured you believe in Black Helicopters....

:D
Only the ones small enough to fly into my ear and enter my bloodstream... All other accounts are disinformation.

The really big conspiracy (aside from the DuPont and Rand families keeping pot illegal in the US - true story) is SO huge, all mention of it on the internet becomes annexed and deleted immediately by the CIA's Internet Disinformation Collective is about 'The Pods'. I have oodles of info, or at least I HAD it, as they will be breaking down my door any second, as provided for under the articles of NAFTA...

Just a second, I need to add a layer to my AFDB...

Beej said:
Only the ones small enough to fly into my ear and enter my bloodstream... All other accounts are disinformation.

The really big conspiracy (aside from the DuPont and Rand families keeping pot illegal in the US - true story) is SO huge, all mention of it on the internet becomes annexed and deleted immediately by the CIA's Internet Disinformation Collective is about 'The Pods'. I have oodles of info, or at least I HAD it, as they will be breaking down my door any second, as provided for under the articles of NAFTA...

Just a second, I need to add a layer to my AFDB...

AFDB already fat disabled butt list ?

BlackSport96 said:
All the people claiming it was a missile based on noise were great. Jets can make some big differences in noise. C5s sound downright sickly. Listening to them orbit overhead in Kandahar, I thought they were all gonna fall outta the sky...

C-130s make some weird sounds too. Dobbins Airforce base is about 15 miles from my house and they circle over my apartment all of the time. They make some odd, almost creepy sounding noises.

Ed A. Stevens said:
The questions about the release of the video images from the surrounding business cameras are valid, until you realize the release will not help anyone except a future terrorist.

Please explain how releasing video of the crash would help future terrorists? I really fail to see how this would have any effect...

Citat3962 said:
Please explain how releasing video of the crash would help future terrorists? I really fail to see how this would have any effect...

They would also get an idea of what cameras point where...

Frank Z said:
It may vey well end up on the next terrorist recruiting video that any number of terrorist groups use to promote their cause.

Ah.. ok..

Still doesn't seem like a valid reason to keep footage of the actual event from the public.. Terrorists will make their own BS up via photoshop etc.. if need be.... why is it our concern to prevent them from creating propaganda?

As though preventing them from having one more snippet of film of the damage they did would stop any would be terrorist from becoming one.. I really doubt the evidence would make much difference one way or the other.... It would really be of little value to terrorists as they still have plenty of footage of the aftermath to make propaganda with..

But in our court the evidence would have Massive value of either confirming or debunking the current theories..

We had video of both planes hitting the WTC... It seemed strange to me we never saw any amateur footage of the pentagon crash being that it was RIGHT there in central DC..

I don't think a missle hit the pentagon but I feel the reasoning that not releasing the video was an attempt to curb propaganda is invalid and more than likely a coverup for the REAL reason they confiscated the video evidence.

We'll never know what that reason was though. I'm not one to jump to conclusions so I'lll leave it at that... but I feel with a disaster of this magnitude it's our govenment's responsibility to leave no doubts in our mind as to EXACTLY what happened..

prb24 said:
They would also get an idea of what cameras point where...

I suppose that is also a semi valid point but a little research of the "target" area on their part would confirm that enough to alloww them to carry out their plan.

And on a suicide mission who really cares who sees you? In their opinion the more people that see the attrocity the better..

I could see if they were the sneak attack type but for the most part every attack has been a suicide mission.

This is a moot point I just always thought it was ODD that we didn't have footage of the pentagon crash.... now I'm even more intrigued because there WAS footage and it was confiscated by the FBI never to be seen again..

Things that make you go hmmmm indeed.

Frank Z said:
It may vey well end up on the next terrorist recruiting video that any number of terrorist groups use to promote their cause.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHA! Fawking funny!

' Terrorists! ' :D

You say that like they actually exist! :laugh3:

yeah... i'm thinking it's all just bs.

that link posted to popular mechanics was pretty compelling.

Frank Z said:
Could you please explain your reply.

he is not in Canada...he's at AREA 51...

area51.jpg

area51_sign.jpg

technically he DOESN'T EXIST....:D

Back