• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrownsCamp May 12th & 13th

this sites been acting odd lately.

when i am at work i have to refresh sometimes 4-5 times before i can get a page to load completely, its like 10-40% shows up and then it hangs, i refresh, get 50%, refresh again, get 75%, refresh once more, and finally!

WheelinJR said:
this sites been acting odd lately.

when i am at work i have to refresh sometimes 4-5 times before i can get a page to load completely, its like 10-40% shows up and then it hangs, i refresh, get 50%, refresh again, get 75%, refresh once more, and finally!

Golly, it's been working fine for those who run the place, so what's the problem?

Drum it up in the Members forum. You pay for it, you don't have to take it. Encourage the 'Forum Supporter' class of users so your MEMBERSHIP money doesn't go to running a FREE website. With the revenue generated, we can hire a real host and pay someone to give a damn about the place. ;)

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
My wife just told me about a family function planned for the 12th, so that's out for me. Maybe next time...

what better way to celebrate the family than taking them wheelin :rolleyes:

we will be there sunday also if yur free by then?

Back