• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog

Jay Sco

NAXJA Forum User
Figured I'd drop a few words of praise for this awesome company. Motor mounts were at my doorstep within just a couple days of ordering. Packaged great, clear instructions, quality product, and a sticker! Got the standard height rubber mounts. No vibrations and a much more solid feel (well, that's obvious from the condition of my original mounts). Wouldn't hesitate to order from the again!

It takes 5 minutes and a burner email to create an account.... If sponsors dont think that justifies giving you a discount... thats their choice.

This is a club first, and a forum second. Be glad SOME sponsors dont ask you to verify your username before giving a discount... Something i wish they did.

I should add that NAXJA does a lot for our sport.... your membership dollars do tons of good beyond getting a discount on parts... If you deceide to help monetarily, we are doing a membership drive right now.

Different question on Transmission mount. I just too replaced Motor Mounts with Brown Dog's. I REALLY like their build quality!!!! I did not check Trans mount but want to replace it anyway. I have only driven test drive in Jeep with new motor mounts. My question is the price range differences on the net. Anywhere from $95 at brick and mortar stores to $35 at Rock Auto. I have not checked the dealer. I know you get what you pay for but is there that big a difference? Thanks!

Highly recommended! I made my own after blowing through 2 sets of stockers in a year and 1/2! I replaced my own made after I was lucky enough to run across some brand new ones at the Pomona swap meet and grab them for $5.00! The guy did not know what they fit, (1st clue on low bidding)! Having built my own and replacing several I knew exactly what they fit! Yes and the bottom feeder that I am (2nd clue:SWAP MEET) he asked $10.00 I countered with $5.00 but I would have gave him $20.00! That's swap meet etiquette never pay top dollar if you don't have to! The odds of finding these like I did is one in a million?? Mine are a different brand, gold anodized but your odds are better with Brown Dog then a swap meet, they stock them, these guys are NAXJA venders and deserve 1st buyer refusal. If I was not fab oriented I would get mine from Brown Dog, plus yellow is a better attention getter!

Last edited:
Back