• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brief intro, my new money pit.

Despite the rain and the 30 degree temperature difference, I managed to install my front shocks today.

Shot of the drivers side:

SANY2029.jpg

SANY2028.jpg

Shot of the passenger Side:

SANY2035.jpg

That looks so nice. I wish mine was that clean.

What brand of lift did you go with? Rubicon Express?

Wow that looks really nice! Good job and attention to detail.

That looks so nice. I wish mine was that clean.

What brand of lift did you go with? Rubicon Express?

Yep, it's the front half of the 3.5" kit I ran on my XJ. I just added some uppers.

what track bar is that ?

It's a Procomp. I repainted it, and replaced the bushings with an Energy Suspensions kit.

Wow that looks really nice! Good job and attention to detail.

Got my steering, knuckles and axles installed today. A few random shots, right:

SANY2044.jpg

Right:

SANY2050.jpg

Left:

SANY2052.jpg

Left:

SANY2060.jpg

Front:

SANY2072.jpg

Pitman arm:

SANY2057.jpg

Again, thanks for the encouragement and compliments,

:cheers: Jeff

Basically finished up my front end yesterday. Still have to bleed the brakes, tie off the brake lines and do some touching up.

Front progress:

SANY2116.jpg

SANY2117.jpg

SANY2119.jpg

SANY2122.jpg

SANY2123.jpg

UPS brought the rear springs. Look pretty good, Thanks to the guys at HellCreek. Top notch service.

SANY2128.jpg

Here's some uphill pics of it sitting on B/S 265/75R16's and the soft 8's I'll most likely be running. The tires don't look that big in the pics but on the truck they look huge.

SANY2129.jpg

SANY2134.jpg

The Bridgestones are temporary, I've been looking at tires all week and I've got it somewhat narrowed down. Side view of the 265's:

SANY2140.jpg

Thanks, I need to wipe drool off my keyboard now.

Very nice! Are those leafs lifted sprung under MJ leafs? What is on there now?

doing such a good job on the front end will the rear receive the same attention? and are you going to repaint the body as well?

I've got a '98 8.25 that I hope to get started on Sunday. Got a few goodies for it planned. The body hopefully will be ready for paint in the spring.

This is a sweet MJ. Do you have a cross post in the mod tech section? If not I'll move it. This needs to be over there.

Back