• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Braselton,GA

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
I will be there for a week for work coming up...

What are some good places to eat, have a good local beer or two.. or just spend a few minutes forgetting why in the hell I am in Georgia??

I like normal American food, prefer sweet BBQ over spicy, and just about anything made by A/B or Miller is considered piss water.

I like to ask this of the different chapters as I travel around, and I have to say most of them have steered me towards some excellent food and good local beers. Those So Cal gurlies are the only ones that really failed... A place that had steak as tough as chewing on a tire and fruity beer....

I would recomend Jeffrey's sports bar on hwy 211- exit 126. Good over-all place to eat and have a drink or two. Really gets going on the weekends, plus the waiters and bartenders are good eye-candy.

There is a Tequila bar down the street from RA tha't pretty decent,Lots of tequila/mescal on tap and good food, let me find the name.

I think it was Tequila Sports Grille, but it looks like they are closed now, too bad...
The Habanero Pork sandwich was awesome.
I have heard about "Top of Gainesville" but you might not anything there in your mouth, or maybe you do

Last edited:
Back