• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brand new ruffstuff steering kit with parts mike TREs and the cure spacer +stabilizer

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ruffstuff 1 ton tie rod end steering- inverted T style
parts mike TREs (better quality than ruffstuff)
the cure spacer
ruffstuff stabilizer mount
comes with the stabilizer if you want it
one 7/8" knuckle insert
maybe a second knuckle insert if I can find it
it has like 10 miles on it. hate to sell it but I wont use it
tie rod is 55" at the moment with adjustment left in the TREs and the drag link is 34.5" with adjustment left in the TREs as well.
to shorten a lot more than the TREs allow simply cut it down and weld in new bungs on one side of the tie rod or the drag link
it was installed in a hp44 with stock knuckles
260$ obo

im sticking with heims on the dana 60 simply for the 5th bolt hole going through the heims and through the lower knuckle for added strength in the high steer which will go away with TREs

200$ for everything...
and I found a spare offset TRE thats brand new for a trail spare for it too. right hand thread.

ok. it would need to be narrowed for a dana 30. I might have some weld in bungs. otherwise you would just need to cut down the tie rod and weld in a new bung . and maybe same for the drag link. I think I spent like 300$ at ruffstuff, then 200$ at parts mike, then sold the ruffstuff TREs for like 30$. this is a legit 1 ton setup.

ok. it would need to be narrowed for a dana 30. I might have some weld in bungs. otherwise you would just need to cut down the tie rod and weld in a new bung . and maybe same for the drag link. I think I spent like 300$ at ruffstuff, then 200$ at parts mike, then sold the ruffstuff TREs for like 30$. this is a legit 1 ton setup.
Not a big deal to me lol just need to sell some stuff for jeeo funds haha

Back