• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brand new remote 12" res shocks

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of brand new pro comp MX6 adjustable shocks for sale. they are 12" travel and about 34" extended eye to eye. They have a remote res and have a lifetime no questions asked lifetime warranty (hence why they are brand new, i exchanged them at 4wp).
I was going to use them on my zj, but decided to get short body shocks instead.
asking $250 for the pair. i can bring them to socal fest

Here is a link to the 10" model
http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Lift-Kits-J...pcfon=1&gp=1&gclid=CJSPxvmGmMUCFY17fgodcVgALA

i got these on craigslist. i called pro comp for a rebuild kit, they told me just to bring them to any 4wp and exchange them instead. i told them i am not the original owner, they said it doesn't matter, that's just how they work. I went to 4wp in San Marcos. They were just as surprised as i was, so they called pro comp and sure enough, i got new shocks. I had no receipt or name of original owner.

willing to ship?

If you pay the man I can get them at SCF. Would be a good chunk of the way home to a new owner (=

not really able to ship or do paypal, cash in person only. $200 firm for socalfest only so i dont have to take these with me when i move.

not sure, depends on your setup. probably a bit long for stock style mounting.

Back