• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Branch deflector cable things?

Seen one XJ ever with limb risers.

DSC_4574.jpg

But then I'd spill my frappe mocha latte at every speed bump. Don't really need the caffeine regardless, the howl of my pepboy A/t's keep me from dozin off.

I used to have the cables on my old rig. They really did more snagging of branches than deflecting them.

That said I still have all the parts sitting around in case anyone I know REALLY feels they're necessary for their rig. I'll never put them back on any of mine. Just a waste if you ask me.

Last edited:
I used to have the cables on my old rig. They really did more snagging of branches than deflecting them.

That said I still have all the parts sitting around in case anyone I know REALLY feels they're necessary for their rig. I'll never put them back on any of mine. Just a waste if you ask me.
would you say they may double the structural integrity of the unibody?

I think they look cool.

Next we know he's going to be asking about Snow Peak cookwear and unbreakable french presses.

Snow Peak cookwear isn't useful here in Florida, but we have alot of free range oranges. I wonder if it's neccesary to pasteurize the fresh squeezed wild stuff or if it's safer to haul domesticated store bought. Maybe REI has a filter or something to make feral oranges potable?

Back