• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake rotors.

I JUST WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING YESTERDAY ON MY 99. WENT BACK AND BOUGHT THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONES. WORKS GREAT. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ALSO. NOW IF I COULD JUST FIND THAT OLD DARN RECEIPT!!!!

I just did the front brakes on my 99. It used the composite rotors.

The composites were (4886142) at 23.79 each.

The cast (4886923) 38.99 each.

Pads are: TS 7358A $22.09

Calipers: 242-1012 (Left) and 242-1013 (Right) $18.99 each.

At my local Napa...

Awww come on Randy rub it in our noses....haha What ya payin huh huh huh? Just kiddin I respect that and all I just hate to see fellow jeepers get burned if they aren't that familiar. I have sold phones, cars and now am in a tire shop pushing tires and such so I have seen both sides. Here's a really bad example and hopefully Randy won't pull out the whip on me but.....lol Lady came in with a early 90's sentra and needed brakes. Rotors cost us 9 bones but she was charged $74per.....NO MISPRINT! So there you go, pays to shop around or do it yourself fellas. Glad you got the correct rotors, now get out there and enjoy them!

Back