• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bought a Jeep Patriot

urban yan

NAXJA Forum User
I was afraid to mention this sooner, but I bought a Jeep Patriot. I’m actually surprised by the quality; the fit n’ finish ain’t too shabby. The fuel economy’s great too (the biggest reason I bought it). It’s red (which I hate), but I can’t complain considering the price I paid. Unfortunately, now, I have too many Jeeps on the driveway so either the WJ or the XJ will have to go.

Pics will follow later today.

had one as a loaner from the dealer awhile back, I really didn't have any feelings either way about it... nothing really good or really bad just sort of blah.

To make the choice easier I will buy the knuckles and steering off the WJ... you should paint the hood, front fenders, grill, and hatch white to make it a bit more patriotic.
Haha, april fools, you almost got me.

Sorry to hear that

Yeah I know what you mean, but what’s done is done. It also came with some aftermarket chrome rims which -- I can't believe I'm saying this -- are starting to grow on me. Although, I will sell them (when I can find some stock rims). The patriot just doesn't feel like a real Jeep with them on.

2029-kill-it-with-fire.jpg

I really think that would look good with a Ranch Hand bumper and maybe a train horn on the roof.

They are a tad too big, and - I guess - I should stay away from chrome next time around. I'll probably look for some stock rims. There's no hurry however; these rims get me allot of looks from the ladies.

Quit driving by those junior high schools.

Back