• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bling Bling Seat Covers

I'll just use them for special occasions

mikeforte said:
Like maybe yur sister?

STEP sister, get it right, so HE say's.

You guy's do know if he ever comes out of the closet, he will be posting pic's of guy's in the den. With Jeep emblems.

ia green96 said:
You guy's do know if he ever comes out of the closet, he will be posting pic's of guy's in the den. With Jeep emblems.

Yours will be the first one I post

I bought two seat covers from Advance Auto Parts......was going to order them online, but found them at a local store for half the price for some reason......they were like 34 dollars last year, not sure now, but they are nice, cheap seat covers......they cover the entire seat, and have a shit load of pockets.....on the front, the sides, the back.....i wanted them cause my jeep has the mini console, not much room, and the glove box is stuffed, lol......anyways......they are made by Elegant USA....they are called X Bound Seat Covers......the site is elegantusa.com its for saddleman too click the universal seat cover link, and theer is a pic on the next page of the cover.....that one is red and black, mine are black and grey....... they have them online at advanceauotparts.com too, but no pic, i dont think? anyways....i love these covers....cheap, look good, and have a LOT of pockets for my junk, lol.....hope this helps ya out man.....i was looking for a LONG time last year til i stumbled onto these covers....good luck!!

sorry to be a thread hog....im bored......on the elegantusa.com site, click the universal seat covers link.....the X Bound covers are on page 6, they come in blue and black, red and black, and grey and black....34.99 dollars USA each killer deal man, no shit, they are nice, and well worth the price......

I picked up a tan one at cabelas last year, Its good for keeping the seat clean and holding a few things behind the seat. ...under 30 bucks

Just look up Trail gear seat covers on the Cabelas site.

i521945sn02.jpg

oooh, mossy oak:D

and half that molle stuff you could pick up much cheaper at a surplus store, then get some old biddie aunt to sew stuff pretty cheap, or do it yerself.

Back