• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blacks voting for obama without knowledge?

I'm not voting for Obama because he's black. I don't trust them dang darkies...

i hate everyone, no matter what color they are. who the hell do i vote for?

im voting for... ah hell it doesnt matter we're screwed either way! we're either going to end up with a bunch of pissed off white people for the wrong reasons, or a bunch of pissed off black people for the wrong reasons.

i hate everyone, no matter what color they are. who the hell do i vote for?

im voting for... ah hell it doesnt matter we're screwed either way! we're either going to end up with a bunch of pissed off white people for the wrong reasons, or a bunch of pissed off black people for the wrong reasons.

Grimm for pres... :wow: :cheers:

There was a black lady who called into the local hip-hop station answering the question "why are you voting for barack?"
She started saying in typical ebonics fashion ye knah wha im saayin? how she hopes things will be better for black people once he's president.............

uh..... does this make sense to ANYBODY?! My jaw just about dropped in my lap. I've heard that black people are voting for him because he is black and I just figured its another rumor going around, but that just about proved it right there. What the HELL does she think he's exactly going to do for black people? They already get more handouts than white people. Now here in DC there are a lot underprivelidges black neighborhoods (as well as hispanics) just as I suspect there are in a lot of other cities. Whats going to happen when he's president? Their welfare check will increase? They'll get job calls flowing in? Their neighborhood will become nicer? I JUST DONT GET IT. [/rant]

That audio clip is hilarious by the way. "I just don't agree with, ya know, his policies"... as if he knew what they were (which he doesnt)

I'll give you a $100K & host a coffee in my living room if you, as pres., will require that all school lunches contain almonds & pistachio's. party1:

And a juice box sized box of wine?

I feel both will say/act/do anything to get elected and cater to the masses who will do that. I don't trust any of them.....in reality, none of them really understand the working class b/c none of them have ever been in that class....maybe Palin b/c of her husband? But even that is a stretch....

I feel both will say/act/do anything to get elected and cater to the masses who will do that. I don't trust any of them.....in reality, none of them really understand the working class b/c none of them have ever been in that class....maybe Palin b/c of her husband? But even that is a stretch....
wow! I agree with you. ha ha:party:

:wstupid:

Editeded: Just voteded:fuse:

anyone voting for obama is doing so without knowledge.

he's not black enough to be black, white enough to be white, or durka durka enough to be middle eastern (YES, HE IS of middle eastern decent. i.e. middle name of hussein).

I won't vote for anyone of middle-eastern decent or naming, because in this world, we cannot trust them at this point (who knows if they're part of a life-long american terrorist action?).
I won't vote for someone who is such a smooth talker, yet has no real belief in what he's saying...he has to rely on the teleprompter to tell him his beliefs. I believe a president should carry his (or her) beliefs right down to the very core, and be able to show it obviously without having to stop and take a 20 minute break to think about their rebuttle.

as for Palin, someone on here said they don't agree with her being against abortion. you've got it wrong...she's NOT against abortion. she said matter of factly that it is not for her, but that abortion SHOULD NOT BE FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT. she doesn't have a problem with a parent making their choice; she just doesn't think that the rest of us should pay for it. she also disagrees with partial birth abortions (who wouldn't, that's terrible)

I may be 21, but I'm voting for the ol' foghey (McCain) who has a belief structure, and has proven time and again that he will give up ANYTHING to help this country...what has Obama proven?

Back