• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Thanks to all LBL Cleanup Volunteers!

Chainsaw25

NAXJA Forum User
As always, the Jeep crowd was well represented at the Turkey Bay spring cleanup day on 4/11. A total of 26 folks and more than 150 hours were tallied for the day. Every job I had hoped to accomplish was completed with care and pride......and most importantly nobody got hurt! Each year I'm reminded of how much you folks care about not only Turkey Bay and its appearance but also the sustainability of public land in general.......bringing the kiddos along is a sure sign of your dedication as well!

Again, thanks to all who helped out. The U.S. Forest Service and the staff at Turkey Bay OHV Area certainly appreciates your generosity.

Kyle Varel
OHV/Trails Asst. Mgr.

Thanks Kyle. Thanks to the generosity of Turkey bay my family came back with some free weekend passes. We will be putting these to use soon.

Thanks again for having us.

It's kind of the "big picture" version of pay to play. You need to pay it forward by getting involved in land use or the next time you want to show up to play, that land might not be available.

We're pretty lucky to have a place like Turkey Bay close to play! Kyle, I'm sure we'll see y'all later in the summer, and if Turkey Bay ever needs the help of NAXJA, please don't hesitate to ask

Our pleasure Kyle. Like Dirk said, you gotta pay to play and speaking for myself, I had a great time working out there and I'm looking forward to coming back and exploring some more trails.

Awesome work guys! Being a worker at URE often I can tell you how important it is to spend the time helping them. LBL is on the short list of places I would like to go ride.

You make it over, Glenn, and I have a free weekend pass and a fee camping pass for you.

Back