• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Dogs Icebreaker, who's going?

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Who all is going this year? I'm signed up and stoked for it.

I'm rigless right now(building a new one) I hope to get it ready for the VT memorial and Potts Mtn "Meet in the Middle" rides.

vetteboy, you coming down with a ton of guys or by yourself? Where are you planning on camping?

We should have 4 or 5 rigs total. Not sure where we're camping...last year in September we just showed up and got whatever spot was open. Probably gonna do the same this year. I took Friday off work so I'll be getting down there early afternoon hopefully.

Looks like it's gonna rain, oh well. Should still be a good time. :)

Had a good time, nice to meet some of you all, rain sucked ass, full sized trucks don't belong on some of those trails (especially extended cab, long beds, IFS and no lockers), showers were wonderful.

Total damage, (1) trashed masterpull synthetic winch line, (1) trashed optima red top, (1) soaked interior that smells of wet dog; great time.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg
<------that's a 35 incher just for reference...mud was as deep as the hubs.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Back