• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Dinner Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
olympic4x4tech said:
so what happens when a mountain lion attacks or one of those deadly snipes.

BTW i will definitely be at the run. Just need to get a camping spot.

Just drink enough beer and eat enough beans and use yer arse as a firearm

Kejtar said:
what... you lost your copilot? I thought that you guys finally figured out which pills work ;)
Truth be told...I don't want to risk ruining my trip. I know...I'm Selfish.

Kejtar said:
ROTFLMAO :D You don't want them spotting another idiot in a truck stuck in the bushes with whole bunch of kids?
That didn't bother me...it was the almost going home before the trip that gets to me.

Change mine from 2 to 1. My mother-in-law will be watching my son.

99xjache said:
Alright everyone, It looks like dinner for Saturday night will be as follows.

Hamburgers (with a little secret BBQ season.)
Hotdogs (for the bland lovers and the little ones)
Polish Sausage (for those that like a little flavor)
Hot Links ( for the adventurous)
onions, lettuce, tomatoes, rellish, mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce,maybe some krout.

Bush's Original baked beans
Potato salad or Macaroni salad (not decided yet, let me know what you like)
Tortilla chips and Salsa
And some brownies for dessert.

If there are any non-meat eaters PM me and we can work something out.

Post up and let me know who is going to be eatin, kinda like a pre-order, so I can get enough food for everyone. If you have any preferences of anything on the menu let me know so I get the right amount of everything.

It looks like the dinner will be $6 per person kids under 10 eat free.
Remember to bring your own drinks and cups because we wont have any available.

Also remember to bring a little extra money for the raffle right after dinner.

Ok, post up. I need to know who's going to join us for dinner by May 1st.

Thanks,
Aaron

Is there a time determined to start dinner and the raffle?

I hope I can get a burger. or two...

Hi, I just became a paying member a couple days ago and would like to attend. I will have 1 quest with me.

I have made reservations at Serrano campgrounds and will be arriving on Friday afternoon and staying through Sunday night.

Damn...this thread is from LAST year's event. :)

mdickerson said:
Hi, I just became a paying member a couple days ago and would like to attend. I will have 1 quest with me.

I have made reservations at Serrano campgrounds and will be arriving on Friday afternoon and staying through Sunday night.
This is last years thread..
Here is where you need to be
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=180

:D

BUT: It's a damn fine question! (Feel free to ask it in the new forum...)

AND: Proves he either reads a lot before asking a question OR used the Search function - EITHER is a grand improvement over many people!

WELCOME! Looking forward to meeting you! (Please post your campsite number on the thread over in the other forum as well - pleeeeeeeease... :thumbup: )

bburge

mdickerson said:

welcome to the club! finally someone else from torrance :D what part of torrance are you in? im over by el camino college.:wave:

Put me down for 5.... 2 adults and 3 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back