• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG MT KM 33X10.50X15's set of 5 on soft 8's

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Set of 4 matching BFG MT's, all have 15/32nds tread left (almost a 1/2in of tread), still have the little nubbies is some spots. They are showing some slight cracking between the tread blocks, and the fronts have a slight feather to them aswell. They are all mounted and ready to go on a set of black 15X7 cragar soft 8's. Not sure on the back spacing, they are still mounted on the jeep until I take them off tomorrow afternoon. I think they are 4in BS, but I will check. The wheels are dirty, and could use a nice scrub, but other than that they are ready to go

The 5th is well used but matches the set. It's mounted on a D window 15x7 that was bent by a rock, it still holds air, but I would only use it as a spare. It has 5/32nds, but would get you home of off the trail if needed.

$450 for the set, or I can seperate if needed, but the price will go up
$400 for all 5 tires, $80 for 5 wheels...

Fisrt PM, first served, NO DIBS, I would like these gone ASAP. I can take Paypal, if you pay the 3% fee. If you want them, come get them I will have no way to meet you anytime in the next few weeks.

DSC07347.jpg

DSC07348.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

here is the spare
DSC07350.jpg

DSC07351.jpg

I'm not calling dibs but I hope to have the money by this friday if you still got them!!

Back