• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG KM2 in 15" wheel sizes

Haven't checked myself, but larger wheel sizes cost more

norcalchris said:
yea whats with the size on 33s???? thats my siz!!!
I'm sure thats gotta be a typo on the 4 wheel parts site there is no way a 33" mud terrain tire costs more than a 35" krawler

sunburned said:
My screen says $178.99 for the 32x11.5". Did the price go up $25 overnight?? I've really been leaning towards the Kumho KL71, but these could work too.

that night when I looked there was some sort of sale.... you had to actually put one in your "shopping cart" to see the price.

If you need them soon, then I would start by CALLING (you know, on the phone) around to the bigger ones like tire rack, 4 wheel, etc. AND you local shops. 15-20 minutes can save you hundreds on tires!

Good luck.

I wonder how loud they are on pavement? I was going to go with BFG A/T KOs but if these aren't that much more they might be tempting.

Daedalus454 said:
I wonder how loud they are on pavement? I was going to go with BFG A/T KOs but if these aren't that much more they might be tempting.

Four wheeler magazine put a set on there new rubicon, and said they were hardly any louder than the "stock" Km2's (the factory rubicons come with a slightly less agressive version to be quieter). And you know if they are hardly even noticable from a stock factory ride offered to the John q public, then we will think they are REALLY quite!

Back