• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bfg 33 10.50 15 AT (four)

JXPEEJ

NAXJA Forum User
I got these tires taking up space in my garage. They did some time on a Ranger.There mounted on black steel wheels.
Won't be needing these as the Jeep they were going on Has been taken out of service.

They measure as follows
1. 8/32"-5/32"
2. 9/32"-8/32"
3. 5/32"-3/32"
4. 9/32'-2/32"

$250 obo

IMAG0418.jpg
IMAG0420-1.jpg

I want first dibbs on these and will come look at them sometime today..... PM'd you my cell number so that we can figure out the meet. Give me a call..

Do you know what the backspacing is on these? Also, looking for any trades at all?

If I end up getting these anyone want the tires? I just need a set of rims, as my jeep has 3 different rims on it right now lol!

I really need wheels lol. I honestly have 3 different kinds of wheels on my jeep thanks to the PO.
Trying to make a trip to AZ on the 4th for my GF's little sisters travel ball game. So wheels & a new yoke for the driveshaft are top of the list!

Sorry reed I already sold them to Casual and One of them HAS a cut in the sidewall and won't hold air. I didn't see till Dangler came over to look at them.

Back