• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beware of 4WP

you do know that when you return a rental car with 1/4 tank of gas they charge you their gas price ( which is usualy always higher than any station) to fill it up. At least every place I ve rented from, and I rent a lot of cars.

when i rent from a place they never give you a full tank so why would they charge me for gas that they didnt put in it?

Do you really gotta answer everyone's question in multiple post?

Do you really gotta answer everyone's question in multiple post?

who the fk do you think you are... if im going to answer in multiple posts then by god thats what i fully intend and plan to do. theres no rule saying i have to quote each and every person and put it into 1 message. ever since i've seen you in this forum you've been nothing but drama, only 2 people bring this much drama queers and females, which one are you? im really sick of your pointless banter, if i wanted to listen to an a-hole i'd fart, understood? go find someone else to annoy

who the fk do you think you are... if im going to answer in multiple posts then by god thats what i fully intend and plan to do. theres no rule saying i have to quote each and every person and put it into 1 message. ever since i've seen you in this forum you've been nothing but drama, only 2 people bring this much drama queers and females, which one are you? im really sick of your pointless banter, if i wanted to listen to an a-hole i'd fart, understood? go find someone else to annoy

Dude, you are way out of line with that tone and those comments. Give it a rest already.

I said :lock:, way back when. Everybody's got the point! (except MaxxXJ, and if he does, someones probaly going to get stuck with it):twak:

Seriously, can we put the E-peens away and either talk about 4WP and/or their rep who said he would help in any way he could or just lock the thread. This getting ridiculous. I don't care if someone said something 'bout someones mamma.

This is kinda' cool.
A chapter other than SoCal having drama, who would have thought?

:D

It figures that Maxx is on the border!
fawk.gif

Billy

hey, dont point fingers at me, he started it...

shouldnt provoke me :soapbox: my tempers kinda shorthasta
I've always found this attitude funny. I have a short temper, so don't make me mad. Kinda like, I'm a jerk so you can't hit me when I say something that I ought get smacked for. The way I see it, if you know of a certain character defect, try to do something about it. If you are easily angered, force yourself to stop and think before responding.
:)

I've always found this attitude funny. I have a short temper, so don't make me mad. Kinda like, I'm a jerk so you can't hit me when I say something that I ought get smacked for. The way I see it, if you know of a certain character defect, try to do something about it. If you are easily angered, force yourself to stop and think before responding.
:)

i held back for quite some time actually..., but when someone like him keeps nagging and nagging, i had to draw the line somewhere. took over 200 posts to lash out, thats pretty good if you ask me.

and i say if im being a jerk, then do something about it, i wont say dont hit me.

but like i said im done with this, how about moving back onto the topic at hand and not hijack the thread any longer...

and because no one noticed... i wasnt being serious when i said " dont point fingers" blah blah blah... if i was at fault i'll take blame.

Back