• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

2K XJ, $1500. Looks to be a pretty well optioned version, cloth power seats, PW and locks plus cruise. Second engine, and lots of miles. I6, AW4, NP231.

Couple cons, but its pretty cheap. Assuming that "its not a rod knock" isnt a rod knock, the to do seems like a weekend or two of work. :gee:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5736090538.html

00Y0Y_1EofaxrqI71_600x450.jpg

For $1500, it's in pretty good shape and seems like a little elbow grease could go a ways.

Even if you need to replace parts on the engine or replace it, could still be worth it.

If it were lower mileage and clean, it would command $4k no problem.

Tires are crap but those are KMC beadlocks = $$$.

Chromo shafts and an Auburn in the D30.

Super 88 kit in the 8.8.

WJ swap, Claytons F&R link kits...

It adds up.

Hence why I said a $7k rig not $10k :D

Stuff like winches I don't care about...those are cheap and a dime a dozen.

Now, for "$12k" in parts I'd expect at least a D44 front...

Those aren't the beadlocks I don't think. I think they are the street lock version.
So it's a 500 front end. Maybe a 500 rear end. I just don't see it in parts. I'd have a hard time asking that for my rig. Lol.

I bought claytons arms and crossmembers that aloe was just over $3,000 and that is not the entire kit that is $5,000 . cost me $4800 in labor to put it on at crawlertech and $2400 in extra stuff $7200 total $10,200 parts and labor...lol...can only immagine what the work I did last year would cost at a shop...I know I could not afford a shop to do it. $7k is fair to a buyer who otherwise woud have buy premade parts and pay to have the work done...if you look at from what you could build and install yourself for it seems hi but for guy or girl bot building their own rig it is fair .

Innovative theft prevention for your trailer..... :D

trailer%20lock_zpssbzcig7x.jpg

Mike - There are meetings that would help with your condition. Lol.

At least you finish and use your projects before you sell them.

Back