• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

ROTFLMAO!!! Ford parts, I know, now you feel dirty.

That's Saul from Co4x4 (Gumcrew). Not sure I'd want to risk buying any of his junk...seriously.

It makes me cry (along with baby jesus), because that is my old rig that Saul continues to defile -- the mitered joints on the "brush guard" are absolutely classic...:wstupid:

That front bumper/stinger looks awful. Looks like Helen Keller designed that part for Rusty's.

Bummer I talked to that guy on friday here at work and he's only a few miles south of my shopt here. I was going to go check it out after work. Guess not now.

No kidding....... that thing is hideous. I see that it appears to have been made by Phat Jeeps........ Totally surprises me they'd make such a contraption and have it held in place by only the receiver.....

I wonder what the goofy little short tubes are for - the ones coming up off the lower tubes?

Back