• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best 35" tire to go onto a cherokee

another vote for the MTR w/ Kevlar. i switched from the old style mtrs and love them. it is my DD/trail rig. they ride awesome on the road with very little road noise and do amazing in just about every terrain. they dont perform the best in mud but they wil still get the job done. i will never buy another tire!

Thornbirds are the worst tires ever! They hydroplane like crazy on wet pavement, they wear like a lit match, they don't clean out in mud and the lugs are too big to flex on rock faces.

They do look badass, however.

KM2's! thats what I'd get anyways!

BFG km2 or MT/R with Kevlar. I have 35 km2s on my 89 and love them, but the reviews for the new MT/R with Kevlar are really good and i'll be getting those to replace the MTZs i have on my 01. I haven't been very impressed with them at all.

I am very happy with my KM2'S, That hold up to the rock's out in NV & in the CA.

I wanted to run some KM2s they are a nice tire but they too were on back order, I looked at the MTRs but they were more expensive. I kinda settled for the 35" Pro Comp Xterrains to my surprise I am pretty happy with them, they are more noisy then the MTRs or KM2 but I dont care. They hook up great off road and on wet surfaces. Also the Pro Comp XM/Ts are a pretty good tire.

No, but the little bullets molded into the tread earn big style points IMO. If you had a 2nd set of those Cepek Bonecrushers or whatever with the skulls and crossbones on the tread, you'd be the baddest mother effer at the mall.

Back