• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beautiful 98 XJ $1200 FOR PARTS

sweetjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks..

I'd to get rid of this rig pretty quickly.

It's a 1998 that I bought for a project. For a variety of reasons, I've abondon the project and have started a collection of CJ3s.. on accident.

Either way, this is the vehicle that's getting the boot first.

1998, 4x4, 4.0, automatic, about 75K miles. I bought it about 4 years ago, it had been rearended. I have since removed everything behind the rear seats.

3" lift in the front, other wise it's stock.

full power, ac, blah blah blah pretty much all the normal options that came with the 'sport' package.

The motor runs great and the drivetrain is prefectly good.

Basically, I'd like to get rid if it asap. I'm asking $1200. I bought a 50 M38 and I am testing my wife's patience at this point with all the crap I have in the yard! :)

I can send pictures, if you have any questions, please e-mail me directly. nagromtj at yahoo

It's in Templeton, MA

thanks a lot!
Morgan

Last edited:
sorry.. aside from the rear cargo area being gone, the rest of the body is all good. Fenders, doors, -ALL- the glass. The rear hatch is/was mangled, but I have the glass which is good.

Want another M38? I have a 52 i'm looking to sell. It's currently torn down to major components, with a bunch of NOS replacement parts. I'll take $4K for all of it. It even comes with a correct title.

PM me for a link to my photobucket account if interested. :laugh3:

sweetjeep said:
Hey folks..

I'd to get rid of this rig pretty quickly.

It's a 1998 that I bought for a project. For a variety of reasons, I've abondon the project and have started a collection of CJ3s.. on accident.

Either way, this is the vehicle that's getting the boot first.

1998, 4x4, 4.0, automatic, about 75K miles. I bought it about 4 years ago, it had been rearended. I have since removed everything behind the rear seats.

3" lift in the front, other wise it's stock.

full power, ac, blah blah blah pretty much all the normal options that came with the 'sport' package.

The motor runs great and the drivetrain is prefectly good.

Basically, I'd like to get rid if it asap. I'm asking $1200. I bought a 50 M38 and I am testing my wife's patience at this point with all the crap I have in the yard! :)

I can send pictures, if you have any questions, please e-mail me directly. nagromtj at yahoo

It's in Templeton, MA

thanks a lot!
Morgan

Alright folks.. I'm just plan parting it out!

I got "spoken to" for having too much junk in the yard.

E-mail me with what you'd like, I'll try and keep a reasonable list in this thread!

What part of NA do you live in?

I kinda need some minor things for my '99 if you lived close enough.. But prolly not worth it if you dont live close enough. I'm in the south end of DE.

I just needs some stuff like the center console lid, the passenger kick panel fuse panel lid, and the right rear metal track for the fender if that isnt messed up.
A windshield too, but that just wouldnt be worth it.

I'm in Massachusetts.. sorry.. never filled out my profile.. though it is in the initial post. ;)

I have a couple people who claim they want the whole thing, let me see if anyone of them follow through.

Thanks,
Morgan

Back