• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beacon, NY ?? Anyone?

ZoranZ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey? Anyone in Beacon NY? Hudson Valley? Any good mechanics in the area that can do stuff like lifts or any other mods? Don't have a garage or tools so I'm looking for a decent resonably priced mechanic in the area.

thanks,

-z

Im in middletown. I dont know of anyone in the area that specializes in lifts. I had my original lift done at my normal mechanic.

Man, great response time. Thanks everyone. I'll def reach out. It's weird.thought,thought I'd get more people from Beacon responding. I see tons of jeeps in the area

Re: Re: Beacon, NY ?? Anyone?

yea monticello is very close. Id like to. but I have alot of junk to get ready on my jeep for my trip to Moab in a few weeks. so I dont think ill have the time.

Bring the jeep over...I have tons of tools, air, a welder and most importantly whiskey :)

Just do a wheelie all the way there.

I gotta find my way down your direction one of these days and drop off this 8.8 actually.

I thought he was asking if anyone wanted bacon.

Back