• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bastard pack question

And for those wanting to do this bastard pack. the older 1/2 ton b 150-200 models use a smaller round bushing.

I read the same thing, but I'll believe it when I see it. The mysterious round bushing_ed dodge van main leaf has not revealed itself at my local pull-a-part:eyes:.

can some body give me the model of van i am looking for to get the main leaf. sorry to bring back an old tread but i want to go jy hunting tomorrow and dont want to look at every dodge van they have.

71-96 B 100-200 models 1/2 ton. the early models have the round front eye 1.5" ID. shackle end is 1"ID. look there around, especially in so cal J Y's.even if it's a b200 with 5 leafs main will work.

i got some off a 2500 they have the oval bushing. it was only 40 bucks so it they don't work no big deal i will look again

Back