• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bass boat for sale or partial trade

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I don't have time to fish lately so I'm going to sell it. Would consider partial trade for a 8.8 or D-44 locked and geared to 4.88

1990 ASTRO Quickfire FDX

If you are not familier with the ASTRO Boat name it was manufactured by ProCraft and they are no longer built. They held a great reputation as being very solid boats. The boat I’m selling was sold as a boat/motor/electrics/trailer combo.

This boat is lovingly maintained to the point of being pampered but it has been used for many fishing seasons and does have some dock scratches on it. I have always stored it in my garage and the previous owner did as well.

Here are the specs;

Boat,
18 ft bass boat with a large front deck designed for “flippin”
41lbs thrust MotorGuide foot controlled trolling motor 12/24 volt, original to the boat
Eagle fish finder on the front w/water temp gauge, new in 02
Front trim control
Front lockable rod locker large enough for about 20 or so 8’ rods
Dual front tackle storage, lockable
Front anchor/dockline storage, lockable
Built in cooler, I use it for map storage!
Side rod/ski/life vest storage, long and deep enough for about 20 8’ rods, lockable
Dual live wells with pumps
Dual fuel tanks
Dual storage compartments in the rear, both are lockable
Single console with 3 seats, drivers seat is adjustable
Eagle GPS/Navigation/fish finder/water temp at the drivers console. New in 05
Built in dash depth finder
Dual automatic bilge pumps
Trim control on the steering wheel
Hot Foot throttle control. New in 03
2 OPTIMA “Blue Top” deep cycle batteries and one OPTIMA “Yellow Top” deep cycle(new last year)
New Bass Pro Shops XPS 3 bank charger designed to charge the OPTIMA batteries for maximum life. New this year
Bow/stern lights with storage clamps
Fire extinguisher and throw cushion
Shakespeare VHF Ship to shore radio with weather channels

Motor,
Mercury 150 Black Max XR4, runs great, starts right up! The trim motor was rebuilt 4 years ago.
Power trim
5 blade Stainless steel prop, it launches fast and will top out around 65-70 mph (GPS)
Lower unit is serviced yearly
New water pump and thermostats in 05 but they are due for replacement
New NGK plugs in 05
I always store it with no gas in the carbs.

Trailer,
ASTRO drive on with Boat Buckles at the bow and transom
Transom Saver
Spare
New this year, 3500lbs axle with Stainless Steel Surge brakes made by TieDown Engineering
New this year, shackles, spring bushings and axle “U” bolts
Custom made bumpstops to prevent the tires from hitting the fenders when hitting hard bumps(I had issues with this on the factory set-up so I fixed it for good)
Foldaway jack, new this year.
GoodYear Marathon trailer tires with plenty of tread left
L.E.D. turn/signal/stop tail lights (sealed)
Back up sealed beams

$5500 firm

PM me here if you are interested!

XJ not included!

90boatic6.jpg

90boat2ni2.jpg

Back