• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell 6/27

uniquexjbannon

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna be heading down there next weekend to test out the new parts and its my buddies last weekend before his boy is born. There will be some xj's tj's and jk's with us. Will be there about 8 am and wheeling just for the day. If anyone is heading out there would like to meet up!!

If you don't mind we might bring Cherokee And try out the new motor! We didn't get to wheel this last Spring cause of the build, so it's about time.

If you don't mind we might bring Cherokee And try out the new motor! We didn't get to wheel this last Spring cause of the build, so it's about time.

No big deal, we're just out to have a good time

Damn... I need to move farther north.

Well if this year around my little girls birthday another hurricane heads this way... I will be moving farther north for sure.

Lily the Queen of the Storms?

Sept. 12th 2007... Lily was born when TS Humberto (sp?) was in the Gulf and barely missed a direct hit on us.

Sept. 12th 2008... Lily's first birthday, that night Ike made land fall and scored a direct hit.

Sept. 12th 2009... Who knows... I might be moving to the Dallas area.

While we are talking about this.... Marshall is due ANY day now. Kristie is already showing signs of labor but her due date isn't till July 27th. But thats not an exact date.

What time are you guys going to be heading out Chris? I figure I will probably just leave out around 8ish. A bunch of guys from LSJC are going to be meeting at the pavillion at 9 if we want to meet up with them, or it sounds like we will have a big enough group on our own. Kurt you do need to move north, then you can come wheeling with us more often.

Sept. 12th 2007... Lily was born when TS Humberto (sp?) was in the Gulf and barely missed a direct hit on us.

Sept. 12th 2008... Lily's first birthday, that night Ike made land fall and scored a direct hit.

Sept. 12th 2009... Who knows... I might be moving to the Dallas area.

While we are talking about this.... Marshall is due ANY day now. Kristie is already showing signs of labor but her due date isn't till July 27th. But thats not an exact date.

REALLY?? Dayum, I didn't realize that much time had passed! Keep us posted.

What time are you guys going to be heading out Chris? I figure I will probably just leave out around 8ish. A bunch of guys from LSJC are going to be meeting at the pavillion at 9 if we want to meet up with them, or it sounds like we will have a big enough group on our own. Kurt you do need to move north, then you can come wheeling with us more often.

We are gonna try and be there abut 8ish. I'm sure that it will be after that...their never on time!!! There are gonna be about 7-10 with our group I figure but its whatever.

So what time are ya'll leaving, and where are you leaving from? I may just try to meet up with you guys.

So what time are ya'll leaving, and where are you leaving from? I may just try to meet up with you guys.

Sorry I just now saw this! Had a good time, wish we could have rode together more.. We left about 5-530 we were just burn up hot!!! hope to see you when we go to HS

Yeah I would have jumped in with your group more, but my buddy in the JK looked terrified when he saw the trails you guys were running. LOL So I had to keep it fairly mild otherwise there is no way he would have followed. We did mostly 3's. Found several 3's that have washed out alot over the past couple months, and are actually pretty challenging now.

Back