• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barney Mobile For Sale

Caged94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
For sale 1994 Jeep Cherokee 2 door. This is a tubbed and caged 2 door, looking to get back out on the trails. This Jeep will include the following parts:

• Rock Krawler three link kit

• Rock Krawler bump stop extensions

• T and J Performance stage 3 skids (Includes sub frame connectors, unibody

• skids, and rock rails)

• D and C Extreme internal cage with custom part exo

• Daystar front winch bumper

• 1997 Jeep Cherokee seats on Master Craft seat mounting brackets (Will accept Master Craft or late model XJ seats)

• Custom rear seat mounts (Fit a Master Craft CJ seat)

• 40 inch drag racing wheel tubs

• Painless Wiring dual battery setup with Mean Green mounting system.

• Factory 1997 axles (HP30 and 8.25)

• Custom tube doors with aluminum skins

This Jeep runs like a top with no issues and has 194,600 on the clock. Factory suspension was put back in this Jeep. There is no rear seat, only two front seats. When this Jeep was lifted it was on 8 inches of lift with a 106 inch wheelbase. This Jeep would climb anything and was only wheeled a couple dozen times. Springs, lockers, tires and go play. Asking for $2,750 OBO within reason for the accessories and I will throw in the XJ. Call or text 7two0-Three4One-7Two1Nine.
iy22xt.jpg

108edc5.jpg

x6bwnc.jpg

Come on guys, you didn't want it when it had no axles now it does and still no one wants it...

Cross posted to fr4x4.

Last edited:
Thanks Hypoid!!!

So who wants to buy a XJ?

I do not

I have doors for it if a buyer for the XJ wants them.

Thanks Troy

Someone make an offer on this beast. She has many more years in her, unless someone doesn't buy her then she is getting crushed as is.

Hell..... you'll get $500 at the crusher. I'll give you that $500.

I can take inside pictures, but it is not that exciting. No carpet, two seats, and a shit load of tubing. I will work on new pictures.

Still working on the interior shots, have been really busy at work. Who is buying this?

Here is the interior
24fwytg.jpg

33y0tgp.jpg

1zojbf5.jpg

Back