• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ban XJguy from NAXJA?

Ban XJguy from NAXJA?

• Ban him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't ban him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
Let me start off by saying that I have had an XJ for my personal use since 1988. I have been working on them in all facets since the early 90s. I have been a member of every XJ exclusive organization on the Internet since the early 90s. I have contributed immensely to them all by means of tech, ideas/suggestions and even monetarily. I even had a FAQ site dedicated to XJs long before anyone else had one. When I signed onto NAXJA I did so because many of my "XJ buddies" invited me to do it, in spite of me not being an offroader; once done I was very happy to have been involved in this thing, up until this past October when a series of misunderstanding brought upon flame-wars that the club has not ever seen before. My only apprehension to joining a paying club was that I feared that I would not be accepted because my only XJ at the time was very, very different (lowered); but as the good people they were, they took me in and welcomed me and even got me to think outside my box. I now have a lifted one as well with 35" tires so don't right me off just yet (and I have it due to my involvement with this club and the good people I once knew here, who I hoped to one day meet and take on trails with).

There is a group of very influential NAXJA members that feel I, XJguy, am a disruptive pox on this organization. They feel that I do nothing here but pick fights with other members and that I post only for the sake of disrupting the organization. Let me say this, I do not claim to know everything, I genuinely try to help all XJers alike to the best of my abilities, and only when I feel what I am saying is true and beneficial. Can I falter? Yes. Will I falter again? Yes. But no misrepresentations were ever meant, and if per chance you feel that the advice I gave you was hurtful or inaccurate in anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience.

A private poll for the paying members has been set up so that they may vote on my eviction. Since I know many more are not members, and that in the members area they are all friends who dance to the same tune, I wish to get a more global idea of just how the NAXJA feels about this. This poll will not affect the decision the Board of Directors will have on my status, but at least I hope it will give some people who are on the fence about this a clearer picture. Who knows this poll might very well work against me, as it may very well do, its often the more prolific that visit and post most often, for better or worse. Thanks and take care.

This post will probably be deleted by the BOD, so if you see it now and dont see it later you will know why.

XJguy

Back