• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fabrication Return Customer Sale

BallisticDave

Follow me on Twitter!
returncustomer.jpg

Last edited:
This is pretty simple, it's just our way of thanking our return customers for being fantastic and for coming back and buying from us again and again!

I want to thank all of you for the continued support!

Our customers sure know how to strike when the iron is hot! Lots of sales rolling in and we are working late this entire week to make sure all of the orders are shipping as quickly as possible!

If you have any questions, send them my way! Thanks again! Dave

We machine our parts in-house on our equipment, so we can guarantee the quality. Not just hope the lowest bidder did the best job!

Keep the sales coming in guys! This is a real deal discount sale! No gimmicks, no nonsense! Just massive savings to show our customers we care!

$100 order will save you $20!

$200 order will save you $40!

$500 order will save you $100!

The more you spend the more you save! Give us a try, we think you'll be impressed with the improvements we've made around here!

This sale is good through midnight on July 5th. Give me a call or send over a PM if you have any questions.

No weird gimmicks, word plays or last minute attempts at a sale here, we actually plan our promotions months ahead of time so we can be prepared. So, when you are ready, we are ready for you.

Back