• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic fab xj/tj/lj/mj axle swap brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

T to the B

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/XJ--TJ-Jeep-Combo-Bracket-Upgrade-Kit_p_1542.html

Bought these for a D60 swap in a Cherokee but ended up finding a whole buggy for sale....my loss, your gain. Never used, brand new out of the flat rate box ready to put on a D30, D44 or D60 axle. Its a one stop shop....has spring pad mounts, track bar mount shock mounts and lower control arm mounts. Tack in place for mock up, then burn it in. Quick easy axle swap for XJ cherokee or TJ Wrangler

Text preferred 865-three six three-6664 Lenoir City TN

Retail for 110 plus shipping/handling from Ballistic........

100$ or best offer...no shipping.
ajebyseg.jpg

Sold....had to basically givem away. I think everyone here jus likes to talk about swaybar disconnects and what new squeak they found in thier ride this week. :rolleyes:

No, everyone here gets along with one another, we don't whine and cry when we bought something no one else has an immediate need for when we want to sell. You didn't have to basically give them away. You could've waited for the right buyer to come along, but I feel you may be too impatient for that, just as you're obviously too impatient to think about what you're saying before you type it out.

Last edited:
Lol you guys don't stress over tony.... He's running out of friends and forums to get kicked off of.

And to think he could be anyone he wanted on the internet and he consistently chooses to be a jackass ;)

Dont you have a buggy to not be building? Or perhaps planning 1 of your 2 wheeling trips this year?

At least this thread is giving you SouthEastern guys somethin to do.....I dont think anyone here ever wheels. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Ballistic fab xj/tj/lj/mj axle swap brackets

WHAT? You mean all this time I've been tackling those treacherous speed bumps at the mall HASN'T been considered wheeling? :laugh3:

Hey! This guy has a sense of humor! Seems to be a dieing breed amongst interneterz these days. Errybody always so suuuur-e-us bout how much more awesomer and knowledgeabler'er'er than the next.

Hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back