• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BajaXJ92 Exposed

azblacksheep said:
feedback is for e-turds I just wann know which spineless unibody soccer wagon drivign mommies boy doesnt have teh sack to man up

I didn't leave that feedback...but I agree with it.

with all this name calling it sounds like you are a little insecure. insecure in your masculinity, insecure in your body, insecure with your cute little round headlights...sounds like someone has a 3" penis...and its not even cold in Arizona so you can't blame it on that.

PapaPump said:
I didn't leave that feedback...but I agree with it.

with all this name calling it sounds like you are a little insecure. insecure in your masculinity, insecure in your body, insecure with your cute little round headlights...sounds like someone has a 3" penis...and its not even cold in Arizona so you can't blame it on that.

another calihomo speaks. blah blah blah blah. go pump your papa

boy you are a witty one...calihomo...hahaha...4th grade humor isn't helping you out. until this thread I had one little green jewel, how did all those other ones get up there?

PapaPump said:
boy you are a witty one...calihomo...hahaha...4th grade humor isn't helping you out. until this thread I had one little green jewel, how did all those other ones get up there?

go tell your mommy you are e-popular so she will let you play your x-box tonight turd

PapaPump said:

you have more than that...

LOL, it claims he has a "brilliant future". ;)

And then their are the whiners:

Back