• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

baja mtz 33x12.50x15

tj'sxj

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys looking to sell my tires, obviously have some rash, one tire is missing a side lug and min pieces but these tires have never let me down! im not a skinny peddle guy so not alot of tire spin while in the rocks, they have 80* tread, no holes/patches, 500 cuz of the one tire, can text picks of each tire! thanks only selling cuz im gonna order my 35s!!
i have a BFG mud terrian 33 as spare too ya can also include!!

Last edited:
yeah buddy, i have the gears, tires/front locker! not in a hurry to get the tiresas they have tons of life left but i will put her in the garage if someone wants the tires before mine arrive ya know..what head lights u runnin? work well?

I forget which one they are but they use a 9003 bulb and are alot better.... And i scored them for free off a buddies wrecked rig

I thought you where trying to sell it as a whole jeep? If not I need some parts

my buddy and i are selling it for parts or whole! we decided to post it on clist today to see if we can sell as a whole but after sunday its REALLY up for parts and everything works too! if you need some goodies just text me and may be we can do some bartering..oohhh! plus i do have a 2nd tcase/tranny in my garage aswell,

Ya it replace the whole unit and just has a reg bulb in it.... Well text me when you wanna part it out.... I lost your number so.....

Back