• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands trip oct. 27 and 28

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Just thought i would post up that the greatlakesxj.com fall crawl will be october 27 and 28 at the badlands. I am going to be there both days so if you feel like coming out for a day of wheelin with some other xj's let me know and we can meet up somewhere.

Ben

Well you can just show up. More information about it is located at greatlakesxj.com. I will probably be going down on friday night.

Cool. Sounds like there is going to be quite a few jeeps there next weekend. Will look out for ya. If you see a white 4 door xj on tsl's that will be me.

Well just look for a big group of xj's and mj's. We will be camping at the campground right outside the badlands.

Jeepguy91 said:
Cool. Sounds like there is going to be quite a few jeeps there next weekend. Will look out for ya. If you see a white 4 door xj on tsl's that will be me.

Do you have a custom bumper? I seem to remember a white XJ wheeling with us for a short while back in August.

We'll be on CB 13 if anyone wants to say hey.

Here is a video at the quarry and a couple pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQam4OqpeQ

286036921.jpg

286037024.jpg

286036982.jpg

Yeah in the sand, where else?

Besides when I tried to make it up that rock hill when my XJ was stock and I didn't aire down.

But when we were there in September I went back up there without difficulty.

Back