• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Memorial Day?

Sounds like it was great on Saturday and Sunday but you guys missed out on getting flashed by a couple blonds in a bad-ass Sammi on Monday.
They even shamed me into doing a really stupid climb(for a DD) where the results of failure would have been severe.
Peer pressure's a bitch(especially when coupled with male ego), ain't it?

Last edited:
kid4lyf said:
Sounds like it was great on Saturday and Sunday but you guys missed out on getting flashed by a couple blonds in a bad-ass Sammi on Monday.
They even shamed me into doing a really stupid climb(for a DD) where the results of failure would have been severe.
Peer pressure's a bitch(especially when coupled with male ego), ain't it?
Okay, so where are the pics?
I see you tried out the ramp, too. Did we trim enough on your fenders?

lbexj said:
Hey Kid' ... were you able to make it to Badlands Monday? Was wonderin' how the trails were after the soakin' we got Sunday evening.

Les
Trails were great, water in the creek was as high as I've seen it though. All morning threatened rain but then cleared and was beautiful the rest of the day.

lesslimited said:
Okay, so where are the pics?
I see you tried out the ramp, too. Did we trim enough on your fenders?

Two picture problems, first off I didn't get any of the blonds (ever see the camera commercial where the women knock over the restaurant table trying to get a picture of Steven Tyler-you get the idea) Also, I don't have any picture hosting and I can't download pictures from my computer to NAXJA.
The trimming was great. I got the stock flares back on but over 2" higher than stock position.
Why, are you looking for a buyer for your 33s?

kid4lyf said:
...Why, are you looking for a buyer for your 33s?
I will be, but it'll probably be July/August before I have any more jeep funds for my 35s. Would that work for you?

less you gona step up to the big boys i see. why not 37s? yea mine will be for sale soon to(the 33s). gota get that extra ground clearance everyone has been talking about

lesslimited said:
I will be, but it'll probably be July/August before I have any more jeep funds for my 35s. Would that work for you?

Can't say for sure but it might be possible.

MuddinXJ said:
less you gona step up to the big boys i see. why not 37s? yea mine will be for sale soon to(the 33s). gota get that extra ground clearance everyone has been talking about
This is a semi inside joke. Our last wrenchfest had us playing musical tires. John (currently running 33s) trying someone's 35s for fit and me (currently running 32s) trying his 33s for fit.
Nothing like jumpstarting a little inchitis.

yea john told me about him tryin 35s. i think he should go for it. once i got my rear d44 in im stepping up to 37s. ill still have the d30 in there till i blow it up then i will get my d44 for the front.

Back