• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands July 31st

Just got back this PM ... good meeting you "sorrynotanzj". You did a good job with that TJ of yours. Hope you had as good a time as the rest of us did.

Sorry about not catching up with you "xjonabuget" ... we were behind the office in the parking lot for a while after the gate opened. We ran all the trails except orange and played in the guarry for quite a while on Saturday. Today we ran orange and was in the quarry.Keep checking the "Unofficial Trail Runs" threads ... we get together at Badlands quite often. It would be good to meet you.

Les

XJONABUDGET said:
Well guys, I was there. Most of you know me as the guy with Wingnuts old rig. The black 2door with the drivers door off was also mine, but a friend was driving it. I didnt get to spend much time with you but i did have a blast. I would like to know about any upcoming events and am starting to really like weelin. Oh this was only my second time out weelin.
Taylor

OK, now I know who you are. I thought you were wingnut when you guys jumped in with us. We went a little ways together and then you guys were gone. Wish I could have met you. Maybe next time.

Lawn Cher' said:
Dude... anyone for White Russians?
Look close at the right hand in the avatar

lbexj said:
... Sorry about not catching up with you "xjonabuget" ...

After looking at the pics Lesslimited took, I guess you and your bud were with us on Green ... did you all come down to the quarry after we ran the trail? I ran tailgunner on Green ... met Sorrynotanxj and Mike from Colorado who was driving a green TJ ... but I did not get a chance to meet you. Hopefully next time I'll be a bit more aware of new people.

Les

Yea we went down to teh quarry for a little while and seen the silver rubi stuck on that big rock. Well we will probably come up there again if another day is planned. We didnt camp, but probably will next time. Thanks

PhunkadelicXJ said:
That guy needs to learn to drive, what a dumbass!
Is he still trying to buff out the scratches on the skids?

seanR said:
No, he is still passed out at BC's camp fire!
And he lived to tell about it?!
Paula, he is still alive, right?

PhunkadelicXJ said:
He better be, he needs to install my new leaf packs!!!
Now that is a touching display of love and affection that just eats right through all the calloused cynicism that has built up in me.
I need a tissue.

Back