• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad news...

mopar440 said:
Seen the video before... funny, and thanks for that! Think I'll just lay low for awhile in that department... let the dust settle a little...

And thanks for the offer on the 'Chief, Jr... will have to pass for now... got to tighten the belt for awile, so-to-speak... it's a good thing I like Top Ramen!!!:looney: At least I still have my health!!! And my dogs!!!

AllThree.jpg
The one on the far right looks like my familys dog Baily
untitled-18.jpg

OOH! Can i have the one on the left? :D

Sorry... she's mine! :wave:

From left to right...

Roca, 8yo Chocolate Lab female...
RocaRiver.jpg

Rubicon, 5yo Black Lab female...
RubyOnRock.jpg

Chopper, 4yo Black Rott'n'Lab...
ChopHead.jpg

I like the way you think, Ken!!! Will be wheelin' the Pumpkin for awhile... and 7-12 will be the inaugural event for it @ TSF!!! Need to get a new steering pump... only has power steering when the RPMs are up... :banghead:

Yep... the Pumpkin will be topless and doorless by this weekend...

What is that, a Ramcharger or Trail Duster? You bringing it up to NW Fest?

he man sorry about your loss. i know how it is. im moving to bremerton this next week and will have my jeep up there. someone said somthin about wheelin on the 7-12 ill hopeully b up there the 8th. cool if i might tag along i dont know anyone up there.

We are wheelin the 12th, at Tillamook state forest. about 50 miles West of Portland.

is it a pretty good place to wheel. like i said i really dont know that area.

Can't make it to NW Fest... too far to drive the ol' Pumpkin w/gas the way it is now... will definitely be at TSF the 12th... going to the "Pinks" event @ Woodburn Dragstrip the 4th and 5th... shouild be lots o' fun... camping there Thurs. Fri. and Sat. nights... tire smoke and racing fuel!!! Just what the doc ordered!!!:cheers: Be cool to see a few of you gearheads there... whad'ya say! Any takers? Over 400 cars registered as of yesterday... all trying to win 10,000 frogskins from Rich Chritiansen and "Pinks"... arm-drop racing for money... WOO-HOO!!!

Arm drop racing...I always thought that was so retarded...

They're at a drag strip, they have a tree, fucking use it!

And Rich Christensen is a lame over-dramatizing douche, I laughed my ass off when he tried to jump on that crotch rocket and flopped it.

mopar440 said:
Can't make it to NW Fest... too far to drive the ol' Pumpkin w/gas the way it is now... will definitely be at TSF the 12th... going to the "Pinks" event @ Woodburn Dragstrip the 4th and 5th... shouild be lots o' fun... camping there Thurs. Fri. and Sat. nights... tire smoke and racing fuel!!! Just what the doc ordered!!!:cheers: Be cool to see a few of you gearheads there... whad'ya say! Any takers? Over 400 cars registered as of yesterday... all trying to win 10,000 frogskins from Rich Chritiansen and "Pinks"... arm-drop racing for money... WOO-HOO!!!
PINKS IS IN TOWN? AHH MAN I WANNA GO!

Back