• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back ready for trails n stuff this weekend

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
I finally got my leaking d 44 axle done.Had to use a sleeve seal on the axle because the old seal wore a grove in the axle so the new seal wouldn`t work.Got 120 miles and no leak so far.
I plan on doing the Naches on sat the 11th ?
any one ??

hards91xj said:
I finally got my leaking d 44 axle done.Had to use a sleeve seal on the axle because the old seal wore a grove in the axle so the new seal wouldn`t work.Got 120 miles and no leak so far.
I plan on doing the Naches on sat the 11th ?
any one ??

Me and 2 friends were planning on trying out FS70 over Saturday, but if there is snow, we probably won't make it to Naches. If we do, hopefully we'll see you over there. :thumbup:

12GAXJ said:
Me and 2 friends were planning on trying out FS70 over Saturday, but if there is snow, we probably won't make it to Naches. If we do, hopefully we'll see you over there. :thumbup:
I plan on leaving the Enumclaw safeway 9 am should be on the trail or trying to by 10 ,.Might have to bypass the first hill then do the rest past the meadow ,If there is packed snow might have to bypass going down bull hill unless I put chains on ,I`ve slid the hill before NOT FUN !!!!
So see ya there:thumbup:

12GAXJ said:
Are you just running the road??:rolleyes:

Back