• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azzys Design Works Gauge Makeover kits: 97-01 Product Launch!

Renegade_Azzy

NAXJA Forum User
97%252Breveal.jpg

Are you looking to be able to update your 1997 and up Cherokee gauge cluster? Looking to have a custom lighting scheme? Looking for something that is easier to read in low light?

Our custom made and meticulously designed inserts feature a 3.5 layer solution that meets and exceeds OEM quality. While more difficult to install at home, they offer the best and most stylish update you can find on the market for these hard to work with clusters.

Our Instrument Upgrade Kit is printed via a 12 color process onto quality outdoor capable materials. It is then cold laminated and CNC cut to provide a great fit every time. We then add in a light blocking layer, so light only comes through where needed, and then a diffuser layer to help eliminate hot spots caused by overpowered bulbs and LED units.

$35 plus priority or overnight shipping (your choice).

Custom graphics , from adding a background to a full on custom design will have an artwork fee, depending on the complexity of the job. We do bulk orders, if you wish to order for a club.

Email is [email protected] , pm me, or visit the website: www.AzzysDesignWorks.com

Installation instruction video (part 1) (part 2)

Coming soon - Matching Air Con Panel!

005XJBlack.png

005XJCarbon.png

005XJDigicam.png

005XJGray.png

006XJBlack.png

006XJCarbon.png

006XJDigicam.png

006XJGray.png

FAQ

Q: What is diferent beween style 1 and 2?
A: Just graphics. Style 1 is based off our first and most popular sets, set 2 is a bit more of a refined cluster face.
Q:_Do I have to remove the needles?
A: Yes, in order to replace the stock gauge face, which block most of the light in the dash, the needles need to be removed. It is not an easy project, but not impossible either. See our video instructions on how to do it.
Q: Can I get a custom color or pattern?
A: Sure can. We would like to let you know that ADW will not use official licensed patterns, without permission of the original artist. An additional charge may be applied do to test printing and the time it takes to make sure all the colors work when printed. Email us for more info on this.
Q: Can I get custom text?
A: Yes, as long as it fits. Email us for more info on this.
Q: Are these just printed on paper?
A: See above, they are printed on plastic, over-laminated with a cold process to preserve color, and then fitted with layers of similar material and Mylar.
Q: Do they glow?
A: Not yet. We are working on that. However, they do catch more light than the stock gauges do, and are easier to see in low light situations.

All gauge set orders placed over the Memorial Day weekend will receive a free set of our safety stickers. This includes 97+ sets and 89-96 sets.

The print shop will be open Tuesday to fulfill all orders placed this weekend. Have a safe and thought filled weekend, don't forget to raise a glass to those that laid down the most.

-Azzy

Our first show (3rd Annual Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival) was pretty successful, and learned a lot about not only what people are looking for, but how the structure and layout of our online store needs to function.

The issue? We got too many custom pieces in stock! I'll be narrowing it down to a few standards, with custom options listed on the website. Since I have all of these ready to roll, I thought I would offer to a few forums a chance to purchase a set, with free shipping (Priority Mail, Con US).

Some of the patterns here will not be done again.

For the XJ:

1. Scottish tartan print (x2)
  2. Swamp print, experimental print, no more made this year (x1)
  3. Ice Digicam (x2)
  4. Black w/Blue Fades (x1)
  5. Jungle Digicam (x2)
  6. Desert Digicam (x2)
  7. Desert Digicam w/ blue fades (x2)
  8. Standard Camo (x2)
  9. Black w/ stencil lettering (x2)
  10. Carbon fiber pattern (x1)

I will update as they sell, first come, first serve. Email or PM works, I will send a paypal invoice, or you can paypal $32 to [email protected], make sure to include your address.

BantamPromoXJStock.jpg

Back